The Sathya Sai Social Service (4S) is a voluntary welfare organisation established by a team of professionals who dedicated their time and effort to help the sick and the less fortunate in our society. It is:
- a secular and non-ethnic based organisation registered with the
– Commissioner of Charities on 25 April 1996 (Registration Number: 01172)
– Registrar of Societies on 13 September 1996 (UEN: S96SS0160E – from 1 January 2009)
- a full member of the National Council of Social Service with Charitable Fund membership.
• Professionalism – Being skilled and knowledgeable, and working hand in hand with our partners with mutual trust and respect
“Love All, Serve All” and “Help Ever, Hurt Never” – The motto that steers 4S in dedicating itself to serve all with love. The service user-centric effort in service delivery, built on strong tradition of care and concern and service excellence over the past 16 years, drives 4S to provide reliable and holistic care with professionalism and a human touch.
|4S’ logo affirms our belief in: “Love All, Serve All” and “Help Ever, Hurt Never”|
• The ‘S’ is depicted by two brushstrokes
About adopting “Tembusu” as the brand name of 4S’ projects …
In year 2002, when Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports developed Pelangi Village, it used the Malay names of six trees as names for the six residential care facilities. “Tembusu” was one of them. In the same year, 4S was appointed by the Ministry to manage Tembusu Home at Pelangi Village.
The native Tembusu tree is an adaptable and hardy tree which can thrive and bloom under adverse conditions.
An emblem of longevity and resilience, “Tembusu” was adopted as the brand name of 4S’ projects. Like the “Tembusu” tree, we strive to emulate its attributes by providing reliable and quality services to our beneficiaries in all circumstances.